For people curious about my settings
1. I use the brush tool for almost everything, even for lineart. Easy for rough sketching.
2. Blending, works better with a texture thrown in.
3. Flat brush gets you a semi painterly look, wonderful for laying down color and whatnot.
4. Overlay abuse, I actually do most of my color blending with them haha
Brushes downloaded from here I believe
- GIVEAWAY -
I’m giving away Moleskine Watercolor Large (5.3 x 0.6 x 8.4 inches), Faber-Castell: 6 PITT set in black (XS=0.1mm, S=0.3mm, F=0.5mm, M=0.7mm, C=2.5mm, B=1-5mm) and a small pocket sized notebooks (with a blank pages with nice paper quality).
- THE RULES -
- You may like once and reblog up to five times.
- Your askbox must be open.
- Reblog this on your main or any other blog; not giveaway blog.
- You don’t need to follow me, but if you want to, go ahead!
- The giveaway ends on 25/05/13 and the winner will be chosen via random number generator. GOOD LUCK!